Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > D12 (Dirty Dozen)

Is Young Buck Working With D12?

#1 cypress (User)Mar 25, 2011, 6:07 pm

Props: 6
Former G-Unit soldier Young Buck, even while facing a 10 year prison sentence on gun charges, continues to work on new music and linking up with an unlikely source.

Young Buck got together with Eminem’s crew D12, according to a tweet from the Nashville native. “Bout to go HAM on this D-12 record!! Much Respect. EM # salute!!” Buck tweeted. D12 member Bizarre confirmed the pairing along with mentioning other notables for an upcoming mixtape such as Memphis crew Three 6 Mafia and underground female spitter Rah Digga. “36 mafia,.. radigga, young buck.. we got fire!!! trust me,” said Bizarre via his Twitter account.

An earlier report in 2009 showed that Buck narrowly avoided a feud with Eminem due to a curious intro that seemed to be an attack on Slim Shady. Buck quickly defended his words on DJ Whoo Kid’s G-Unit radio show, clarifying that the track “If I Have To” was not an Eminem diss as previously reported and that he would never attempt such a thing. Buck explained, “So when I went into the booth, I’m like ‘Eminem, we after you’re a–’ basically speaking on the production side of things because the producer of the track is a white dude and Eminem is his favorite and just f—ing with him.”

A fine day to exit...

#2 BLuR (User)Mar 25, 2011, 6:35 pm

Props: 5
No.
D12 Shouldnt collaborate with such rappers.
My opinion if Slaughterhouse and D12 Combine,
Then Heaven will burst. :D
Eminem SUCKS!

#3 heyheyhey (User)Mar 26, 2011, 12:01 pm

Props: 0
buck wit d12? yea definitly should happen @slimshadyx313x but d12's style will be different and im posting up here cuz i got an error saying dubble post
you know why my hands are so numb?

#4 SlimShadyX313X (User)Mar 29, 2011, 1:55 am

Props: 6
Na, don't really think so, and Buck ain't the kind to work with D12, Bucks style is dif.

"That's Rock Bottom
When this life makes you mad enough to kill
That's Rock Bottom
When you want something bad enough to steal
That's Rock Bottom
When you feel you have had it up to here
Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear"

#5 heyheyhey (User)Mar 29, 2011, 6:25 am

Props: 0
SlimShadyX313X Wrote:
Na, don't really think so, and Buck ain't the kind to work with D12, Bucks style is dif.

it might be but d12's style will be different after recovery
you know why my hands are so numb?

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS