Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Suggestions / Comments

Props pages (1,2,3,4)

#1 TooillToKill (User)Jul 18, 2010, 5:48 pm

Props: 1
I like the props button idea that Gits suggested and here is my expansion of the idea (I posted it in a different topic but I think it will get more notice as it's own topic,

Props...it could be like facebook if you are familiar with it... You can "Like" things and see how many people have "Liked" it. A props button could work similarly.

Also what if a props system was built in where you get ranks or titles and kinda like an experience bar that fills up for getting post counts and getting props?

#2 sevo star (Global Moderator)Jul 18, 2010, 6:02 pm

Props: 3
I like this idea!

#3 Gits star (Global Moderator)Jul 18, 2010, 6:04 pm

Props: 10
Good ide man! i liked that one! But got to have hate button to. If you disapprove something
#4 TooillToKill (User)Jul 18, 2010, 6:06 pm

I dunno about that, if there is a system that gives you experience for posts and props then the hate button would take away experience.. which shouldn't happen. Too many people would be against someone and just "Hate" everything he does.. It happens way to often in forums..

If you don't like it you don't give them props... that way they get no experience and no points towards a shiny new title or rank.

See where i'm going with this?

#5 LonniE (Owner)Jul 18, 2010, 6:08 pm

Props: 19
Nice idea, Hate / Like button ^^ And You will only be able to use this at threads and not posts. And when the "Maker" of the thread gets liked or hated, it's added to "Status" thats will come soon also.. :)
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#6 sevo star (Global Moderator)Jul 18, 2010, 6:09 pm

Your damn right. Never thought of that :D now I know why there will never be a "dislike" button on facebook.

#7 TooillToKill (User)Jul 18, 2010, 6:11 pm

Lonnie, I don't think hate should be included..

It should be "Props" if you don't like something you don't "Hate" it you just don't give the person props.

The reason I say no hate is because if people don't like that person they could just "Hate" everything that person posts without giving them a chance... see what I mean? I think there should be just "Props"

The term "props" would be better than like because it is more Hip-Hop related

And yes only for threads..

#8 Gits star (Global Moderator)Jul 18, 2010, 6:11 pm

Props: 10
Hate and props is apart of forums, if you don't like what the person write or some shit like that, you hate on it, and that person loose his experience. Something in real life, if you do some stupid shit, you loose your respect, but you can also get it back, and that whats the props button is for..
#9 TooillToKill (User)Jul 18, 2010, 6:13 pm

What your not grasping is too many people would use the "Hate" button wrong.... Lets put this in a scenario

A new member joins and decides to spam the forum... he goes around and "Hates" every single thread he can just to mess up things.... he gets banned but now everyone has gotten points taken away from them....

Now if there is only the option to "Give Props" this won't be a problem.

#10 sevo star (Global Moderator)Jul 18, 2010, 6:15 pm

You got a point there about the new member thing.

4 Pages:   [1] 2 3 4  >
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS