Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Off-Topic

The music industry is fucked up. pages (1,2)

#1 pins (Forum Moderator)Apr 25, 2011, 6:04 pm

Props: 19
Seriously, what will happen with the music industry? Check this out:

That have about 9 thousands views. Love the way you live have over 325 million views.
I think there are more people who are enyoying the music and listen to the lyrics more on "Shit on you" than on "Love the way you lie". Why? Because Love the way you lie has rihanna with it. THEN so many teenage girls are like: OMG eminem is soo good! I'M HIS BIGGEST FAN!
Even though, love the way you lie is the only song they know. It's so fucking ridiculus, I hate it, the kids and teenage controls the music industry.

And you know what? I think that Eminem saw the collab with rihannas as a mistake. Because of the fact that he got so much more attention, wich he doesn't really like, and that everyone is taking him as a pop star, once again. But I think, that his next album, that all of the teenage girls are so excited about to hear, is going to make them go and cry and tell mom how bad Eminem is.
Comon shady, give the music industry the middle finger once for all. It deserves it.
"They blame it on Marilyn, and the heroin, where were the parents at?"
#2 ekisde (Forum Moderator)Apr 25, 2011, 6:55 pm

Props: 14
Man, sincerely, I think 'Shit on You' for me is Bullshit, you know why? Beacuse I don't like that style of music, he only says, I shit on you, on your kids, on your family. The kids and teenagers won't listen to this on the radio, beacuse they don't want to listen a white kid insult every single second, I like more this Eminem, now I can say that Eminem is a ROLE MODEL, not like Shady, doing drugs and don't know what more, that's not Rap/Hip-Hop, that's not Culture! That's bullshit, and that's why D12 aren't the best rap group now, that mixtape sounded worse than D12 World, Proof was the only guy in D12 (without Em) that made songs not only about the violence, drugs, sex and girls, now Eminem is on the top, and I like that he's changing his style, he has to try something new not being a angry kid who bothers him all the world except his daughter.
#3 pins (Forum Moderator)Apr 25, 2011, 7:31 pm

Shit on you wasn't maybe the best track for this example, but I just saw that it didn't have that many views and it kinda pissed me of because imo it's a dope song. Doesn't make sence, but everything doesn't need to make sence to be good.
I know Eminem is more mature or what ever now, I'm not telling that I wanna hear him say "Wow I gonna fuck my mom, I don't give a shit, then I'mma rape every drugdealer just to get me high" or something like that. I wanna hear him dissing the music industry again.
Because some of my favourite groups has gone from a really good group to one guy and a computer. Seriously, most radio music today is wack shit.
All artists are in it for money (except some), and that's cool for me. But when they having a computer doing 50% of the work the last years, I don't know what we'll see in the future of music. I hope this fucking autotune and shit dies out soon.
#4 cartoon123 (User)Apr 25, 2011, 7:42 pm

Props: 3
Man,all in my territory knows the song "I Love The Way You Lie" as Rihanna's song...I don't know,maybe because in Greece we haven't many rappers..in village where I live only a guy and I listen rap music!!
The others motherfuckers listen metal and other bullshits :@:@..!!
But we have and nice news,Eminem's song "Not Afraid" has 228,413,585 views and it the 6th most viewed video in all time!!!!! :D :D

Eminem you are the best!!!!!!:D

Sorry for my bad English but I am from Greece!!!
#5 ekisde (Forum Moderator)Apr 25, 2011, 8:34 pm

Props: 14
Pins, Eminem can't diss himself, he's the music industry right now, he could make a rap/rock/metal/pop song if he wants, he's the future of the rap music, and New School won't die, beacuse it just borned, you'll see that everybody will do rap about robots or thing like that, it's the transhumanist agenda.
#6 melimathers (User)Apr 25, 2011, 10:11 pm

Props: 2
thats fucked up cuz im a teenage girl nd im like eminems biggest fan. not evry1 luvs eminem just cuz he had a song wit rihanna. thats bullshit
Imma tear this motherfuckin' roof off like two dogs caged.
#7 pins (Forum Moderator)Apr 25, 2011, 10:11 pm

Well.. just felt to me that the for example 2.0 boys track was kinda.. I don't know but it felt like Eminem is about to take this game that he has been gone from in like 5-6 years and going to make it like back in the days when 50 cent, Eminem, D12, Obie Trice and Dr. Dre was all you heard. They was the game.

But no matter what he does, even if he starts to autotune shit with teenage popstars, I will still think he is/was the greatest.
He can do the stupidest thing that will make me hate him, but still I can not say that he wasn't a fucking genius and the king. No one can take that away from him. Not even himself.

Now I'm fucking tired, don't know if that maked any sence..

Edit: Melimathers, I was just making a example, there's guys that I know that likes Eminem because of Love the way you lie and not afraid so on. Not judging just trying to explain. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else.
#8 melimathers (User)Apr 25, 2011, 10:21 pm

yea it duz piss me off sumtimes dat so many ppl just no eminem as tha rapper who made love the way u lie. its like a freaking miracle when u meet sum1 who knows more than 5 uv his songs. its sort uv true.. but sum ppl actually no wat tha hell theyre talkin bout when they say ems tha best
#9 pins (Forum Moderator)Apr 25, 2011, 10:29 pm

I think that anyone who's reading this is knowing what they're talking about. I don't think that anyone would join a fan-forum for someone you just like some songs of. ;)
#10 melimathers (User)Apr 25, 2011, 10:43 pm

yea true.. i just hope he duznt go makin songs like that in his nxt album so all tha ppl who dont even no wat rap music is can buy it. a long time ago he sed "One thing I won't do is put out another song like 'My Name Is." he called it bubblegum rap. now hes makin songs wit bullshit pop stars. his album wit royce is probably gunna b gudd, but if he starts makin this shit all tha time hes still better than most uv tha "good" rappers out now anyway.
2 Pages:   [1] 2  >
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS