Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

Eminem IN Illuminati (locked) pages (1,2,3,4)

#1 BLuR (User)Apr 29, 2011, 6:19 pm

Props: 5
Alright, So I had my minds set to write about Eminem on Illuminati,
We fan here, As Stans or dieheart fans of Eminem, Might not have never knew that Em himself was a member of the Illuminati, Or as we can say, a follower. Here is what Im going to represent for you:

As we had never though of it, or some, Eminem,Marshall Mathers or as we call him as Slim, He was a member of Illuminati secret society.
He was-Or still be a member of this evil group, Because as the year 1999 to 2008-Untill his rehabation, we know he was a member of the Illuminati, For Example, we take the song of "Rain Man" It sibminaly, messages through your mind, thinking of a man walking in rain-Those people what a RainMan is- It has secret messages through it, which I will be explaining later one. For example, making people say "Rainman" loud at concerts during 2004 or something,your brain actually does not know the meaning of the word you are saying and simply ignoring it as a natural word, Rainman, actually mean, a man who cant express himself in ways, but he can make people understand what he's saying through messages,illuminati,songs etc. The equation for this may be-Back in 2003-2005 = EMINEM=RAINMAN=SATAN .

I MAY BE WRONG IN SOME PARTS, OR WHOLEY WRONG, THIS WAS JUST A PREVIEW AND AN EXPLAINATION OF EMINEM ON ILLUMINATI. *THERE MAY BE GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES*

Eminem SUCKS!

#2 pins (Forum Moderator)Apr 29, 2011, 6:29 pm

Props: 19
"When I was making Encore, my addiction took on a life of its own. I remember going to L.A., recording with Dre and being in the studio high, taking too many pills, getting in this slap-happy mood and making songs like Big Weenie and >Rain Man< and Ass Like That."

Aw, did I ruin another dumb reason why Eminem would be Illuminati?
"They blame it on Marilyn, and the heroin, where were the parents at?"
#3 BLuR (User)Apr 29, 2011, 6:31 pm

As I said, HE WAS AN ILLUMINTI. No more...
Eminem SUCKS!

#4 pins (Forum Moderator)Apr 29, 2011, 6:33 pm

Yeah, he "was" on Encore, and there's your answer.
And you can also see at that concert that he's high as fuck.
#5 BLuR (User)Apr 29, 2011, 6:35 pm

Yeah. Thats what Im explaining.

I know but explaination sucks abit.. but..Eyy. :D
Eminem SUCKS!

#6 pins (Forum Moderator)Apr 29, 2011, 6:38 pm

I think rainman is just something he got in his head while he was taking too many pills. As he tells in that interview answer I posted. :)
#7 BLuR (User)Apr 29, 2011, 6:43 pm

Pins, People who follow Illuminati dunt go say " Yo niggaz im an illuminati member" or reviel it in interviews. As u know urself, in music videos,live performances etc... example Jay Z and rihanna.
Jay Z tell the people the triangle-illuminati symbol is a "diamond". AND if u open ur eyes, u can see illuminati in rihanna's music videos...
Eminem SUCKS!

#8 pins (Forum Moderator)Apr 29, 2011, 7:01 pm

If Eminem is so afraid of saying that he's illuminate, why did he make songs about the devil? Then people would really think he's illuminate :)

Encore=High
Relapse=Out of ideas

People are trying hard to find these things, do the media watch their movies, music and so on like 5 times so they can be sure that there aren't any illuminate signs that can make some watchers think they are serving the devil? Fuck nah..
#9 BLuR (User)Apr 29, 2011, 7:28 pm

In the song "My Darling" he reviewed his Conversation with the devil and how he got the "contract" with me...

Movies, I dont know.. I nvr go cinemas expects POTC4 and HP7 Part 2. :D
Eminem SUCKS!

#10 TheWayIAm00 (User)Apr 29, 2011, 7:35 pm

Props: 1
pins Wrote:
"When I was making Encore, my addiction took on a life of its own. I remember going to L.A., recording with Dre and being in the studio high, taking too many pills, getting in this slap-happy mood and making songs like Big Weenie and >Rain Man< and Ass Like That."

Aw, did I ruin another dumb reason why Eminem would be Illuminati?

I love you Pins :D

4 Pages:   [1] 2 3 4  >
This thread is locked. No new posts allowed.
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS