Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

Bad Meets Evil Producers Speak On EP

#1 eminem2 (User)May 1, 2011, 7:12 am

Props: 6
As we get ready for the release of Em and Royce’s upcoming EP, Bad Meets Evil, Bangladesh, Havoc, and Denaun Porter speak with MTV on their contribution to the project.
Bangladesh
“I ain’t know that [Eminem] even had this beat, I didn’t even know he liked the beat. I ain’t know I was gonna be on this EP until probably like two weeks ago.”

Havoc
“A couple of months ago I got hit up and they told me that they’re using another track for some future project, So I found out along with everybody else what it was actually for, because they like to keep things top-secret.” About the beat: “You’re going down a dark hall with a whole bunch of monks just screamin’ at you.”

Denaun Porter

“The album is dope. That’s all I can tell you about it, We had one song and it turned into, ‘Yo, what do you think about getting Em on this record?’ I was happy to see it because I thought the songs that they did back in the day was dope.”
(The life of this world is but playing and an amusement. Surely, the Everlasting home is better for the cautious. Will you not understand? ) Quran

#2 cartoon123 (User)May 1, 2011, 8:16 am

Props: 3
That's great!!!

Sorry for my bad English but I am from Greece!!!
#3 Gits star (Global Moderator)May 1, 2011, 6:32 pm

Props: 10
Dope read! Can't wait for the EP, Royce and em together is fire
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS