Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Off-Topic

Osama bin Laden is dead!

#1 Gits star (Global Moderator)May 2, 2011, 4:21 am

Props: 10
(CNN) -- The most prominent face of terror in America and beyond, Osama Bin Laden, has been killed in Pakistan, U.S. officials said Sunday night.

Bin Laden was the leader of al Qaeda, the terrorist network behind the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States. U.S. officials said that their forces have the body of bin Laden.

The enormity of the destruction -- the World Trade Center's towers devastated by two hijacked airplanes, the Pentagon partially destroyed by a third hijacked jetliner, a fourth flight crashed in rural Pennsylvania, and more than 3,000 people killed -- gave bin Laden a global presence.

The Saudi-born zealot commanded an organization run like a rogue multinational firm, experts said, with subsidiaries operating secretly in dozens of countries, plotting terror, raising money and recruiting young Muslim men -- even boys -- from many nations to its training camps in Afghanistan.

He used the fruits of his family's success -- a personal fortune estimated in the hundreds of millions of dollars -- to help finance al Qaeda in its quest for a new pan-Islamic religious state. How much bin Laden got in the settlement of the family estate is still a matter of contention. Estimates range from tens of millions to hundreds of millions.

Even before September 11, bin Laden was already on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.

Read the rest of the story HERE

Hell Yeah!

#2 pins (Forum Moderator)May 2, 2011, 8:06 am

Props: 19
Hahah the last picture was so perfect.
"They blame it on Marilyn, and the heroin, where were the parents at?"
#3 BLuR (User)May 2, 2011, 10:35 am

Props: 5
Slim Shadys' left to kill...
Eminem SUCKS!

#4 sevo star (Global Moderator)May 3, 2011, 1:36 pm

Props: 3
Read about it yesterday, finally the bitch is dead. But I have to see some proof that he is dead, before I believe it 100%.

Love that pic lol.

#5 Gits star (Global Moderator)May 3, 2011, 8:56 pm

I'm pretty sure he is dead, if he was not, and somebody found him, wouldn't USA look pretty stupid then?
#6 sevo star (Global Moderator)May 5, 2011, 3:46 pm

Props: 3
Yes for sure, but he could be alive (maybe they have captured him alive, but don't want to tell). They haven't released any picture-proof yet, that's why I'm only like 80% sure.

#7 shady_ro (User)May 5, 2011, 5:28 pm

Props: 1
Is dead, but his followers say they are preparing an attack in Great Britain!
Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me,just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
#8 H o o D star (User)May 5, 2011, 5:33 pm

Props: 4
A U.S. soldier killed 3 Talibans in a row so he got his Spy Plane.
Bin Laden didn't had his Ghost Pro perk on.
#9 melimathers (User)May 5, 2011, 10:54 pm

Props: 2
i don't think he's dead. obama refused to give any pictures, so i don't believe him
Imma tear this motherfuckin' roof off like two dogs caged.
#10 Gits star (Global Moderator)May 7, 2011, 1:59 am

:facepalm:
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS