Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Off-Topic

It's been real...

#1 ekisde (Forum Moderator)Sep 30, 2011, 9:05 pm

Props: 14
Dudes, the time has come, gotta go...Thank you for everything, JS was like my 2nd childhood, thanks to Lonnie and the members of this beatiful site, this was my first forum, when I saw a JS tag on an Eminem pic, I remember all those days when I was the only one logged in here, I tried to help the site, and post all the new things, but at all the threads I posted there were no replies, I feel like all my work here is pointless, here, in this page, I learned how to use those forum codes and those things. I gotta change, school began in here, and there's a girl, I can't even concentrate in class or when doing homework T.T I don't know what am I doing with my life...fffuck this man, fuck everything, I'm out of my mind, I'm gettin' insane...well, doesn't matter, I only wanna thank to:
Lonnie for making this real, and to Gits, Blur, Pins, Sevo, Cypress, Ace, MrShady and ALL the real members out there, thank you and keep it real...
Lonnie de-mod me if you want to, I won't moderate more in here, I hate all those Fake Ass Muthafucka's Envy chinese spammers...

#2 pins (Forum Moderator)Sep 30, 2011, 9:28 pm

Props: 19
Really sad to hear man. You're the one who made me countinue on this forum and helped me with Photoshop stuff, witch you've always been the best at.
Hope you'll find luck in your life homie. Peace.
"They blame it on Marilyn, and the heroin, where were the parents at?"
#3 Ace326 (User)Oct 1, 2011, 3:38 am

Props: 10
One of the best members is leaving. This really blows considering you were an active member. Not much else to say I guess... I guess Ill end it here by sayin see ya.
This website is amazing. Free stuff for literrally playing games or doing some free advertisements. http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=Ace326
#4 BLuR (User)Oct 1, 2011, 7:37 am

Props: 5
Bye man..

Eminem SUCKS!

#5 heixchan (User)Oct 1, 2011, 1:47 pm

Props: 4
:|Bye
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS