Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Introduce Yourself

not a new fan

#1 IBLIS (User)Jul 31, 2010, 1:32 am

Props: 0
i just wanna say i hope noone takes it the wrong way when i say im not a new fan but i seriously feel that fans from first album know what im talking about we relate someway were the best fans ever and wether younger or older then m we seen him grow and go threw shit threw his music that most can relate to and i truly believe hes at his best right now and i cant fucking wait for more i really think hes gonna get alot of shit out there in short period of time for us i hope im right.eminem #1000736and82 fan haha
''My songs can make you cry take you by surprize at the same time make you dry your eyes with the same line See what you seeing is a guiness at work Which to me isnt work so its easy to misinterputed it at first Cause when i speak its tongue and cheek Id yank my fucking teeth before i ever bite my tongue Id slice my gums Get struck by fucking lighting twice at once and die and come back as vanilla ices son And walk around the rest of my life spit on and kicked and hit with shit everytime i sung like r kelly as soon as his bump and grind comes on more pain inside of brain in the eyes of a little girl inside of a plane aimed at the world trade Standing on ronnies grave screaming at the sky as clouds gather its claude mathers and bonnie jade and thats pretty much the jist of it parents are pissed but the kids love it 9mm heater stashed in 2 seater with a meat clever i dont blame you i wouldnt let hailey listen to me neither''.PS FUCK THE SOURCE
#2 LonniE (Owner)Jul 31, 2010, 1:37 am

Props: 19
#3 IBLIS (User)Jul 31, 2010, 1:42 am

Thanks
''My songs can make you cry take you by surprize at the same time make you dry your eyes with the same line See what you seeing is a guiness at work Which to me isnt work so its easy to misinterputed it at first Cause when i speak its tongue and cheek Id yank my fucking teeth before i ever bite my tongue Id slice my gums Get struck by fucking lighting twice at once and die and come back as vanilla ices son And walk around the rest of my life spit on and kicked and hit with shit everytime i sung like r kelly as soon as his bump and grind comes on more pain inside of brain in the eyes of a little girl inside of a plane aimed at the world trade Standing on ronnies grave screaming at the sky as clouds gather its claude mathers and bonnie jade and thats pretty much the jist of it parents are pissed but the kids love it 9mm heater stashed in 2 seater with a meat clever i dont blame you i wouldnt let hailey listen to me neither''.PS FUCK THE SOURCE
#4 LonniE (Owner)Jul 31, 2010, 1:47 am

Props: 19
Stay active. Got to sleep, cya 2morrow.. peace :)
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#5 sevo star (Global Moderator)Jul 31, 2010, 2:29 am

Props: 3
Welcome and don't forget to post alot ;)

#6 IBLIS (User)Jul 31, 2010, 5:38 am

I got to figure this shit out but i can see this site really growing
#7 TooillToKill (User)Jul 31, 2010, 2:35 pm

Props: 1
Whats up man, enjoy your stay.

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS