Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > News

(New Music) Eminem Symphony In H pages (1,2)

#1 LonniE (Owner)Jun 19, 2013, 9:06 am

Props: 19

Tony Touch let loose a brand new Eminem verse on Shade 45 tonight. The new music comes from his forthcoming mixtape, Piece Maker 3 (50 MCs Reunion), which is due out July 9th. Pre-order the tape here. Stream the track after the jump.

http://www.hulkshare.com/xrhvo4tc9s00
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#2 5emtio4yra (User)Jun 19, 2013, 9:25 am

Props: 4
<3
#3 Melorin (User)Jun 19, 2013, 11:48 am

Props: 0
CoOl
I don't care if you're black,white,tall,short,
skinny,fat,rich or poor.
If you're nice to me,I'll be nice too you.
simple as that.
#4 eminem_loves_kennedy (User)Jun 21, 2013, 2:27 am

I will say I dont care if Eminem is old or young I dont care
but he still look sexy asf
#5 Melorin (User)Jun 21, 2013, 12:36 pm

^^yeah,he always looks like fucking sexy n hot!and it doesn't make a difference if his hair is blonde or black.I love him with all the colours,with glasses,without glasses,with or without beard,mustache,shaved,short hair,long hair and ......all<3
skinny,fat,rich or poor.
simple as that.
#6 thebiggestfanyo (User)Jun 21, 2013, 11:53 pm

HE'S BACK AGAIN,Em's anti-satanic damn bright world will get brighter when his forthcoming album come out,And I'm sure the blacks will feel anger and jelous again.
#7 Melorin (User)Jun 22, 2013, 11:21 am

^^ I hope he be an anti-satanic,but what is his masonic neclace,or why he refered to th new world order in lose yourself?Isn't he freemason?if not,what's the one-eyed tatoo on his body?:C
skinny,fat,rich or poor.
simple as that.
#8 lorenautor (User)Jun 24, 2013, 4:36 pm

AWESOME !! I <3 IT WOOOOOOH!!
#9 thebiggestfanyo (User)Jun 25, 2013, 5:46 am

Hey Man,Melorin,Let me tell you something,all about this is always all the time the main reason I've been the biggestfan of Em because of,masonic neclace,new world order say shit in lose yourself,one-eyed tatto and lots of other things show us that Em is freefuckinmason,but all and all just before 2006.
yeah you're right he was just a damn satanic shit.But you should listen to 'I'm not afraid' again,who the hell is he not afraid of,Be sure not just himself but the all those motherfucker damn masonics(maby all the singers,actors and actresses and lots of other fuckin people that country,I don know who)and satanics.I believe that Eminem after 2009,after his overdose,his damn dark relapse and bright recovery and lighters is another damn person and someone else,and what you need is just to go and watch 'marilyn manson' slo-mo-tion music video,while he's writing the words "EM" and just a little down on that wall with pink color "RAP".and now I'm asking you what the hell Em and Rap means?
Em got lots damn satanic pictures and even sayings,just because of this that you know when you have sth to lose,you're always all the time afraid.to Eminem his daughters.he loves them and don wanna lose them.so if he's saying sth(satanic or masonic) even after 2010,It is right because of them(his daughters).finally where are from?
#10 Melorin (User)Jun 25, 2013, 12:26 pm

yeah sounds possible.maybe that's all becuz of his daughters.I'm from Iran,and I'm a muslim,How about you?
skinny,fat,rich or poor.
simple as that.
2 Pages:   [1] 2  >
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS