|#1 Gits (Global Moderator)||Aug 8, 2010, 3:13 am|
A stash of reggae legend Bob Marley’s master recordings and personal belongings has been destroyed by a fire in Aburi, Ghana. The tapes were being stored at the solar-powered studio established by Marley’s wife Rita, who has lived in Africa for the past decade.
The studio complex, Studio One, was set to officially open in June this year – a month after it was ravaged by a blaze. Rita Marley insists she will rebuild the complex. She reveals the lost items include footage of her late husband performing in concert.
Work on the studio was completed in early 2009, but the launch was delayed because Rita Marley was out of the country. Initial reports suggested the fire was caused by an electrical fault.
|#2 sevo (Global Moderator)||Aug 8, 2010, 11:44 am|
|#3 Gits (Global Moderator)||Aug 8, 2010, 3:19 pm|
it's a damn shame!
|#4 sevo (Global Moderator)||Aug 8, 2010, 5:37 pm|
|#5 TooillToKill (User)||Aug 9, 2010, 5:57 am|
Damn that sucks, What if that happened to Em. I would cry.
|Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)|