Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > General Music

we have this kind of silver teddy bear bead

#1 assigns (User)Aug 11, 2017, 7:58 am

Props: 0
Todayís publish brings a surprisingly beginning Pandora AW17 preview, which has a sneak peek at the particular Pandora Pre-Autumn 2017 collection! This release follows a pattern just like last yearís, moving from travel pieces and more towards charms which has a more general appeal. We have a wide selection of friendship and pandora christmas romance beads, and some girly holiday evening out beads, with lashings involving bright enamel. As I mentioned before, the variety features two main designs. The first is acquaintanceship and love related. Iím starting with the love & friendship design beads.

The Girlfriend bead is quite standard and simple within style. It looks nice and substantial in terms of the silver, but itís very similar to the Love is Forever charm in the Valentineís 2015 collection. But with regards to romantic offerings, this dangle offers something a bit more interesting. With a sugary pink enamel disc and pandora family charms the words You help to make my heart smile, this charm closely follows the theory of the popular Vintage Night Sky dangle coming from last yearís Winter group.

Thereís a corresponding elegance celebrating friendship, which includes a pearlescent enamel disc as well as the words My friend any star. I find ours quite sweet. The Friend of this Heart dangle charm will be another friendship bead that appears like it is intended to pandora stackable rings be split and damaged by two people. Like many of Pandoraís newer releases, an example may be more contemporary in fashion than their classic butterfly camaraderie dangle, although Iíve always been keen on that one. This heart & bow charm supplies a more generic take on the love & friendship theme; its central heart/bow motif is incredibly pretty, but the button style implies that overall the design varieties into other similar button-style charms Pandora has done recently for me.

Lastly for this set, we have this kind of silver teddy bear bead, which is nearly the same as the existing Bear Larg. This version is plain silver and also a more affordable option compared to two-tone version. The next portion of beads focuses on times out the bright colours make me think about nights out on getaway specifically, on some tropical island or pandora safety chain clip something. I suppose you can actually argue that the females night out theme matches that in the friendship theme, in that these expensive jewelry would hypothetically commemorate enjoyment memories going away or out in your friends.
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS