Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

Ovechkin-Eminem Are Teaming Up to Make Hip Hop Track

#1 LonniE (User)Sep 29, 2010, 11:45 am

Props: 19

Alex Ovechkin and Marshall Mathers are getting together. I can't tell you how many times I've thought, "You know what this world needs? An Alex Ovechkin-Eminem hip hop track." Well, it's finally happening, according to Pravda (!).

Alexander Ovechkin, a Russian professional ice hockey left winger and captain of the Washington Capitals, is going to record a song with internationally known rapper Eminem. NHL's top paid player is a big fan of hip hop, and he is very happy that now he will have a chance to become a part of it with a legendary artist.

"It would be such an honor for me, because I am a big fan of Eminem. I always have his CDs in my car, and I would be very glad to meet him. By the way, Eminem's 8 Mile film is just great," Alexander told Life Sports.

I don't know much about hockey but I've seen enough professional athletes try to crossover into the performance arts to know that this will probably end badly. Then again, Ovechkin isn't just some fly-by-night music wannabe. Pravda points out that he "...already has experience in recording music. A couple of months ago he recorded a song with Russian rapper Zhigan. The forward said that he dedicated the song to his girlfriend Valeria Sokolova."

Well then. Nothing to worry about.

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/09/28/ovechkin-eminem-are-teaming-up-to-make-hip-hop-track
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#2 sevo star (Global Moderator)Sep 29, 2010, 2:16 pm

Props: 3
Sounds cool man! But I wonder if this Alex is good :|

#3 LonniE (User)Sep 29, 2010, 2:29 pm

Props: 19
He speaks English very poor, so I don't think this will happend.
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#4 sevo star (Global Moderator)Sep 29, 2010, 4:10 pm

Props: 3
Oh.. okey lol

#5 TooillToKill (User)Sep 29, 2010, 5:05 pm

Props: 1
I seriously doubt it. But hey who knows.

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS