Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

*False* Eminem May Return To Acting For Sexual 360

#1 LonniE (User)Sep 30, 2010, 7:11 pm

Props: 19
Director Fernando Meirelles is best known for critically adored films like The Constant Gardner, which never really find all that much of an audience with the rank and file. Maybe he’ll have better luck wooing the common may with his next movie, 360, since it’s sort of a sex movie which might involve Rachel Weisz and Anthony Hopkins.

Except it’s based on a play by Arthur Schnitzler which is heavy on scrutinizing sex and probably in Meirelles hands, light on actual orgies. Maybe that’s for the best because while most wouldn’t mind seeing Rachel Weisz in a sex movie I think we’re all better off not watching Eminem and Frances McDormand sweating their way through a bunch of bedsheets. According to Production Weekly the two otherwise unrelated actors are in talks to join the cast.

Fracnes McDormand’s acting credentials are well known and, whether she’s asked to get naked or not, she’s a top notch addition to pretty much anything anyone might be filming. Eminem on the other hand hasn’t acted since 8 Mile back in 2002, and while he was excellent there, it might have been mostly because he was playing himself. He may be the world’s greatest rapper, but we’re still waiting for firm evidence that he’s rap’s answer to Justin Timberlake. 360 could be his chance to show 8 Mile wasn’t a fluke. Note to Meirelles: As long as you’ve got the world’s greatest rapper, get him to do the soundtrack.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Eminem-May-Return-To-Acting-For-Sexual-360-20898.html
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#2 sevo star (Global Moderator)Sep 30, 2010, 7:15 pm

Props: 3
Sound nice.. But... A sex movie? Lol

#3 eminemforever (User)Oct 2, 2010, 2:34 am

Props: 0
FALSE OKAY THE RUMORS ARE FAKE.

STOP EVERYBODY for the fake rumors.
A representative for Eminem has dismissed reports the rapper has signed up for a serious acting turn in new movie 360.

The hip-hop star made his big screen debut in 2002's semi-autobiographical film 8 Mile and was rumoured to be making a return to cinemas with a role in the sex-themed drama opposite Oscar-winners Sir Anthony Hopkins and Rachel Weisz.

But a spokesperson for Eminem is adamant no deal has been done, telling Allhiphop.com, "There's no truth to it all."

The rep also laughed off speculation the rapper is in talks to join the cast of Christopher Nolan's latest Batman movie after online gossips linked him to the role of The Riddler, previously played by Jim Carrey.
Eminem dismisses movie report
http://www.fox23.com/entertainment/story/Eminems-reps-dismiss-movie-rumors/7-h7gp55802YZStkN_0xvQ.cspx
#4 Darnelz (User)Oct 3, 2010, 2:00 pm

Props: 0
I heard the rumors but yeah it's fake..i wish he would come back to acting...i still got the 8 Mile Poster in my room,i got it 2002 from a magazine xD
#5 sevo star (Global Moderator)Oct 3, 2010, 2:24 pm

Props: 3
Oh, sad.. Why do they keep spreading fake news -.-'

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS