Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

Eminem old vs. new

#1 Mikel1218 (User)Oct 6, 2010, 10:22 pm

Props: 0
Hi everyone. I would like to know everyone's take on Eminem's older music that he use to do compared to his new album (recovery). I must personally say that I like his older stuff better.

Now don't get me wrong, I love all em's music, but I must say I like the older stuff better...
#2 Darnelz (User)Oct 8, 2010, 4:34 pm

I don't know what's the "old" and "new" Em..well i will just make a guess(maybe i'm wrong) but i think for you people the "New Em" is Marshall after Proof's daeth and after he finally went to rehab because HE wanted so..then came back and made an awesome album where he beats all the shit from his past in songs like Talkin 2 Myself,Not Afraid,Going Through Changes and more..i don't see why people don't like it.For me there is no Old or New Em..i mean his songs are still REAL.Maybe recovery is a little different but he puts all his pain and suffer through this hard times in it..that's what makes the song so meaningfull and that's why they are no different from his old stuff.But that's just my opinion..
#3 TooillToKill (User)Oct 9, 2010, 6:30 pm

Props: 1
I think he is talking Pre Relapse Em, and Post Relapse Em.

I don't know man it's hard to compare because times are different. He is still the same though, he still has the potential to do MMLP quality stuff, he just needs more time.

#4 Darnelz (User)Oct 9, 2010, 7:50 pm

Ofcourse he has..i mean it's still Shady.. Marshall Mathers LP was really the best,sometimes i wish he would get back to it but Recovery is pretty much one of his best albums so i'm not really complaining about it as long as he's still spittin' his flow.
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS