Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

RARE Eminem collectible Slim Shady Ep original cd RARE

#1 philobeddo (User)Oct 13, 2010, 7:51 am

Props: 0
Check this out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eminem-Slim-Shady-E ... _614wt_936

RARE original pressing Slim Shady EP

This rare original CD has been in my possession since it was handed to me new in '98 or '99. It is not a bootleg or CDR it has manufacturer etching near the center hole. There's only a couple hundred of these in existence, and this is a GEM.

The CD has only mild signs of wear and plays perfectly, the artwork is flawless (front and back), and the jewel case has only mild scuffs and a few small cracks.

The tracks are:
1 - Intro (Slim Shady)
2 - Low Down, Dirty
3 - If I Had...
4 - Just Don't Give A F*ck
5 - Mommy
6 - Just The Two Of Us
7 - No One's Iller (Ft. Swift, Bizarre Kid & Fuzz)
8 - Murder, Murder
9 - If I Had... (Radio Edit)
10 - Just Don't Give A #?@! (Radio Edit)

This is from the same batch of CDs that Em sold out of the trunk of his car, the last bunch of songs he did before Dre and Interscope, and the songs that got him his deal.

I will ship within one business day of receiving payment, and will take PayPal only. Also I will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address. Shipping and billing address need to be the same and I will only accept payment from one PayPal account, which must be the account of the winning bidder.

No local pick up, I will only ship to you. Shipping in the U.S. will be $10 and $15 for insured. I'm willing to ship internationally, we can discuss rates for that.

Good luck, bidders, this is a great opportunity. It will increase in value as time goes on. I hate to get rid of it myself, but gotta finance a move, so life goes on.

Good luck!
philo beddo
In Training

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS