Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

Quotes on Eminem pages (1,2)

#1 Eminem73Forever (User)Nov 8, 2010, 1:52 am

Props: 0
Hello I open a thread to give some quotes from other artists about Em's greatness.If someone has other post them.

"Eminem is the Greatest ever"-Akon

"Nobody's gonna be bigger than Eminem"-Kanye West

"Toronto I want you to make some motherfucking noise for the Greatest of all time,Eminem"-Drake

"Em is nasty man, I tell people to this day...if Em was black...he’d be the next Muhammad Ali.” - Rakim

#2 sevo star (Global Moderator)Nov 8, 2010, 2:01 pm

Props: 3
"Eminem is one of my favourite artists"
- Rihanna

#3 MrRShady (Forum Moderator)Nov 8, 2010, 3:33 pm

Props: 1
"Out of all the artist i worked with he was the most involved." - Nicky Minaj
#4 LonniE (Owner)Nov 8, 2010, 8:18 pm

Props: 19
50 Cent Wrote:
“Air Jordan. Tiger Woods. You know how a person is made for something? Eminem is made for hip-hop. The best rapper is a white man.”-50 cent

Now thats a good one :)
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#5 Eminem73Forever (User)Nov 8, 2010, 10:36 pm

Does anyone know what Dr.Dre thinks of Eminem at the all time greatest list.Dre was also with 2pac.Imo Eminem is the greatest and 2pac the second greatest.
Dr.Dre on Em vs Pac?
#6 LonniE (Owner)Nov 20, 2010, 6:23 pm

“Technically,Eminem is the most skilled rapper I’ve ever heard” —producer DJ Khalil

"I can't fuck with Eminem" - Lupe Fiasco

"I think that's one of the most exciting things hip hop can look forward to. He contributes so much lyrically and musically, he's amazing," - Nas

"You know the world is messed up when the tallest man in the NBA is chinese, the best golfer is black, and the best rapper is white." - Chris Rock
#7 Darnelz (User)Nov 21, 2010, 7:14 am

LonniE Wrote:

You know the world is messed up when the tallest man in the NBA is chinese, the best golfer is black, and the best rapper is white. - Chris Rock

haha i love this one!
#8 eminemforever (User)Nov 21, 2010, 6:49 pm

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MORE QUOTES?

KEEP THEM COMMING:)

ANYONE HAVE THE BOOK, "EMINEM TALKING"???

IF SO PLEASE POST MORE QUOTES!!! FROM FAMOUS PEOPLE!
#9 LonniE (Owner)Nov 21, 2010, 7:12 pm

"I think he's one of the most poetic, ballsy and hilarious people this industry has ever seen." -P!nk / Pink

"Eminem is like the godfather of rap" - Tony yayo

"You dont fuck with the white boy, jay knows, everybody knows" - The game

"As if the song couldn't get any better. He just slays me, he's such a genius." Hayley williams

"I love Em he's dope hes always been dope and as far as any type of lyrical war the guy, i dont think anyone can beat him" - The game

"You notice out of everyone I've ever talked about i never fucked with Em and I never will when he pissed off he ain't gonna punch you in the mouth and he probably can't beat you up, but he's gonna f**k you up." The game

"His wordplay can’t be matched. If you listen to him; it’s sick! It’s ill, it has cancer [and] it has AIDS; that’s how sick it is!" - Tech N9ne

"To be able to break into an African-American game, I would have to take my hat off to him for that." - Master P

"I think he’s one of the greatest lyricists around,” Latifah said. “I think the guy’s a freaking lyrical genius." Queen Latifah

"he is the most exciting rapper out there" - Missy Elliot

"If he keeps doing what he does now, he will be bigger than Michael Jackson", "some of the hardest nikkas I know think this little white boy is great", "in my whole career i never found anything on demo tapes, till I heard him. I said-find him now" - Dr Dre
#10 sevo star (Global Moderator)Nov 21, 2010, 9:33 pm

Props: 3
Real interesting quotes!

2 Pages:   [1] 2  >
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS