Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > General Music

Slaughterhouse, Raekwon, Kurupt, Others To Feature On Travis Barker's Album

#1 Gits star (Global Moderator)Jul 11, 2010, 10:02 pm

Props: 10
Travis Barker continues to solidify his place in the Hip Hop community, as the drummer/producer has added Slaughterhouse, Raekwon and Kurupt to the billing of his currently-untitled solo album.

"I'm producing and making all the music and then I'm getting all my favorite rappers and vocalist to be a part of it so it's been a dream come true," said Barker in an interview with TheBoomBox.com.

"It's been amazing. Everyone from like RZA, and Raekwon to Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz, Slaughterhouse. It's crazy. It's been really really fun. We just got Kurupt on a song, so I've been working my butt off. I can't wait for everyone to hear it."

Barker's album hits stores this September.

Source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11683/title.slaughterhouse-raekwon-kurupt-others-to-feature-on-travis-barkers-album
#2 TooillToKill (User)Jul 11, 2010, 10:20 pm

Props: 1
Travis Barker is way tight, he is actually pretty active in Hip-Hop music for being from a different Genre.

#3 Gits star (Global Moderator)Jul 12, 2010, 2:46 pm

Props: 10
TooillToKill Wrote:
Travis Barker is way tight, he is actually pretty active in Hip-Hop music for being from a different Genre.

True! he is more and more into hip-hop music.. its good, cause he is dope on the drums!
#4 TooillToKill (User)Jul 12, 2010, 6:13 pm

Props: 1
Exactly and that's what hip hop needs, real life drums not all the computerized shit.

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS