Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Forum Help / Questions

RAR files?

#1 SuriHabibi (User)Jan 2, 2011, 5:01 pm

Props: 0
Hey guys,

Trying to download some of the great resources on this site (thanks for posting them) but some of the files come in a RAR format. How do I get those to convert to iTunes? I guess I could google it, huh?
#2 MrRShady (Forum Moderator)Jan 2, 2011, 5:09 pm

Props: 1
You can download WINrar to open the rar files. And you can just search on google for a converter
#3 SuriHabibi (User)Jan 2, 2011, 5:23 pm

thanks. i have a mac, so i did find a rar expander for mac and was able to expand these and get them to play through quickplayer. i now have them as avi files, but still need to figure out how to convert those. thanks for the tip!

edit: found a converter (a trial version) and managed to get them converted. so excited. i can finally get some of the videos i've been wanting, even though i have to be patient. can only download 2 a day :-)

thanks for posting all of these files. i am happy!
#4 MrRShady (Forum Moderator)Jan 2, 2011, 7:13 pm

Oke thats nice, i will look for a better one, so you can just convert all in 1 day ;)
#5 SuriHabibi (User)Jan 4, 2011, 2:50 am

hey! turns out i am actually able to convert more than i thought, but because it's a free trial it only does files up to 5 minutes, so it cut off Forever right in Em's verse :-(. Looking for a different one that does allow me to convert more freely. If not, I'm happy with the ones I have been able to successfully download. So in any case, thanks for the help!!!
#6 MrRShady (Forum Moderator)Jan 5, 2011, 4:16 pm

Hey, i searched and i found this one:
http://download.cnet.com/Any-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10661456.html?tag=mncol
Maybe something for you?
#7 SuriHabibi (User)Jan 6, 2011, 5:56 am

MrRShady Wrote:
Hey, i searched and i found this one:
http://download.cnet.com/Any-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10661456.html?tag=mncol
Maybe something for you?

Thanks for checking. I have a Mac though. This one does not seem to be compatible. I'll try to find sth too, because there are many goodies on this site, esp. For the older stuff.
#8 TooillToKill (User)Feb 12, 2011, 3:53 pm

A .Rar file is just a packaging file. The contents should be inside already converted. You need "Win-Zip" or "Win-Rar" which will extract the content from the .rar file.

Think of the .rar file like a box. The .mov file or whatever type of file you need is inside the box. Win-Rar will unpackage the box for you so you can get the contents inside.

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS