Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > News

Dr. Dre Trying To Finish "Detox" In Detroit With Eminem

#1 LonniE (Owner)Jan 3, 2011, 1:42 pm

Props: 19

We may be approaching a decade since we first heard about Detox, but progress is being made. Andre "Dr. Dre" Young has released an official single in "Kush, " complete with a video. Shortly after "Kush" leaked, another track called "I Need A Doctor " featuring Eminem leaked as well. In his upcoming interview in XXL magazine, Dre revealed that he's spent some time in Detroit with Em trying to finish the album.

"Yeah, thatís the only reason why Iím here" Dre said when asked if Detox was actually coming. "Iím out here in Detroit, getting some work done with Em on the project. Iíve been out here for about two and a half months. Yeah, thatís it. Iím tryna get it done. Iím really feeling it now. My energy has been back and forth with the record, tussling with doing it out of obligation, as opposed to doing it because I really feel it. My feelings about it have been going up and down. Now Iím in that place where Iím really feeling it, and itís coming out right. Itís like, Yeah, Iím excited about it."

Dre continued to talk about his caucasian protege, and the risk of signing a white emcee. "Yeah, throughout my career, Iíve always tried to take certain risks. Even at the beginning, with ďFuck Tha Police.Ē Iíve always tried to take certain risks, and as far as Em goes, I always felt like nobody can deny itís good. I feel like, if I hadnít met Em or we hadnít linked up, he would eventually have become a success anyway. Because heís so talented. I was just fortunate enough to meet him first and open the door for him. As far as the race thing goes, when I heard Em for the first time, I didnít even know he was White. I just knew I wanted to work with him. And that kind of actually made it better for me, because it was so different. As a creator and innovator, nothing can beat that, and thatís all I was looking at. It was a new and creative thing that sounds different and looks different, and we got along. We had fun making those records in the early days, and still. We still have the same energy today that we had the first day we went in the studio. And we still have that level of passion for it."
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#2 Fish (Banned)Apr 13, 2011, 11:38 am

Props: 0
It may just be me but does Eminem look as if he's just came back from a meeting with Harry Potter.
#3 BLuR (User)Apr 13, 2011, 11:54 am

Props: 5
Dre better get his ass up and release Detox by this year,
10 Years...He better have 40+ Tracks by now. -,-
Eminem SUCKS!

#4 Fish (Banned)Apr 13, 2011, 12:22 pm

Detox is a myth.
#5 BLuR (User)Apr 13, 2011, 12:34 pm

Props: 5
Detox is Shady is a better word. :D
Eminem SUCKS!

#6 Fish (Banned)Apr 13, 2011, 12:44 pm

I'ma Google Translate what you just said, O-K.
Jokes bro.
#7 eminem2 (User)Apr 29, 2011, 11:14 am

Props: 6
I Can't wait
(The life of this world is but playing and an amusement. Surely, the Everlasting home is better for the cautious. Will you not understand? ) Quran

#8 Ace326 (User)May 9, 2011, 4:44 am

Props: 10
Detox is going to be great
This website is amazing. Free stuff for literrally playing games or doing some free advertisements. http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=Ace326
#9 heixchan (User)May 9, 2011, 5:41 am

Props: 4
yO right :)
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS