Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Introduce Yourself

Fuck new Hip-hop pages (1,2)

#1 ProofBaills (User)Jan 4, 2011, 11:02 am

Props: 0
Why new Hip-hop It's like thi? because all Is bussines, look at Shady, he do 2 songs with Rihanna, that's gay. But Syllables It's very nice because he talks about tha (People don't listen to lyrics any more, people listen to a hot beat and a catchy hook, now lyrics are shit because people don't listen to that.) In the 80's, 90'sand 2000 to 2007 Hip-hop and Rap was hot lyrics and a hot beat now It's only a hot beat. Proof for ever, we miss you.
#2 ekisde (Forum Moderator)Jan 4, 2011, 9:04 pm

Props: 14
Umm...look I say that we donīt like it beacuse we arenīt accustom to the New School beacuse we growed with the Old School.
#3 H o o D star (User)Jan 4, 2011, 11:26 pm

Props: 4
That doesn't mean that the New School is hot...
It's like a movie with no story but hot action scenes, hot sex scenes, ...
#4 ProofBaills (User)Jan 5, 2011, 12:36 am

New school It isn't Hip-hop It's pop you see what I'm talking about, now rappers don't give a fuck about this music... you see Ludacris this guy do a song with Justin Bieber, Eminem with Rihanna, Flo rida with another woman who do gay music. I love old school, look at Ice cube this nigga do the same shit, he's a genius man no like Flo rida, Drake, soulja boy and all this punkass.
#5 H o o D star (User)Jan 5, 2011, 12:46 am

Props: 4
aaah I see, yeah I agree
And the list goes on: Pitbull, Taio Cruz, and all the clubs hit.

And where the hiphop is heading ? HipHop 'Needs a Doctor'.
#6 ekisde (Forum Moderator)Jan 5, 2011, 2:18 am

Doctor Dre with Detox !
#7 sevo star (Global Moderator)Jan 5, 2011, 2:26 am

Props: 3
ProofBaills Wrote:
...another woman who do gay music..

I lol'd :D

OnT, I kinda agree with you a little.

#8 SuriHabibi (User)Jan 5, 2011, 4:37 am

sevo Wrote:
ProofBaills Wrote:
...another woman who do gay music..

I lol'd :D

OnT, I kinda agree with you a little.

I assume we're talking about Nicki Minaj? I actually like her. I was never very much into hip hop. In the hey day I was into hard rock and grunge (GN'R, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc) so I mainly picked up whatever made it to mainstream TV/radio. After that I got into R&B. So, I guess that what you old schoolers consider "hip pop" is really what I've experienced. I mean I do know the greats from back in the day, but I don't really have a lot in my collection.

I like plenty of the new stuff, from Lil Wayne to Rick Ross to Wiz Khalifa, most of the stuff you see on MTV Jams. I do get that this is different. There seem to be trends?
#9 ProofBaills (User)Jan 5, 2011, 1:45 pm

I'm from Spain, and yesterday I was watching MTV and I see Flo rida at "americas best dancer creew" and I'm listen at him and Flo rida at live It's gay... you see D12 at live and all changes they do a good show.
#10 ekisde (Forum Moderator)Jan 5, 2011, 2:04 pm

Hey, Iīm too from Spain, respond to my message please :)
2 Pages:   [1] 2  >
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Đ Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS