Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > News

Eminem Signs Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf pages (1,2)

#1 LonniE (Owner)Jan 12, 2011, 8:49 pm

Props: 19

After months of speculation, Shady Records have finally signed Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf. The union is immortalized on the cover of the March issue of XXL, which goes on sale February 8th. Below, Eminem discusses the new signees.

“Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse, it’s kinda phase two of Shady,” says Eminem. “It’s the new generation of Shady Records and as we’re trying to rebuild our label, it’s exciting for hip-hop and with all of these forces coming together and with what everybody’s capable of on the mic, it’s gonna be fun.”

As far as Yelwolf is concerned:

“Considering where I’m from and the shit I’ve been through, it’s hardto put into words what partnering with Shady means to me, my team at Ghet-O-Vision, and my state of Alabama. I can tell you that when you’re willing to give yourlife up to see a dream through, the reward is great. And now that I’ve become anapprentice to one of the greatest artists in the world, my potential reaches beyond anything I ever imagined. Let’s kill this shit.”
RapRadar

Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#2 sevo star (Global Moderator)Jan 12, 2011, 9:10 pm

Props: 3
Great news! I've been waiting for Yelawolf to be signed :)

#3 Gits star (Global Moderator)Jan 12, 2011, 9:12 pm

Props: 10
signing Yelawolf came as a suprise!
#4 MrRShady (Forum Moderator)Jan 12, 2011, 9:29 pm

Props: 1
Im sure shady records will be very big
#5 Smoke_Station (User)Jan 12, 2011, 9:30 pm

Props: 0
Great
#6 EightMile (User)Jan 12, 2011, 9:52 pm

Yeah Yela is a suprise for me, expected SH would be signed sooner or later, Nice ;)

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense....
#7 H o o D star (User)Jan 13, 2011, 12:15 am

Props: 4
Who the hell is Yelawolf ? :P
#8 It-Shady (User)Jan 13, 2011, 1:29 am

Yelawolf ? huh :(
sarà sarà l'aurora per me sarà così come uscire fuori come respirare un'aria nuova sempre di più e tu e tu amore vedrai che presto tornerai dove adesso non ci sei,Forse un giorno tutto cambierà più sereno intorno si vedrà voglio dire che forse andranno a posto tante cose ecco perchè ecco perchè continuerò a sognare ancora un po' uno dei sogni miei Quello che c'è in fondo al cuore non muore mai se ci hai creduto una volta lo rifarai se ci hai creduto davvero come ci ho creduto io
#9 sevo star (Global Moderator)Jan 13, 2011, 6:44 am

Props: 3
QcShadyzZ and It-Shady, you both have to search it on youtube. Cuz he's really good ;)

#10 LonniE (Owner)Jan 13, 2011, 7:30 am

Props: 19
2 Pages:   [1] 2  >
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS