Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Introduce Yourself

Me

#1 candyD (User)Feb 1, 2011, 4:18 pm

Props: 0
I'm a huge fan of Eminem since I was five.I hate my father and that's because well I'm not saying why so ye that's it.
#2 EightMile (User)Feb 1, 2011, 5:38 pm

Welcome ;) Same here....

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense....
#3 ekisde (Forum Moderator)Feb 1, 2011, 6:36 pm

Props: 14
candyD Wrote:
I'm a huge fan of Eminem since I was five.I hate my father and that's because well I'm not saying why so ye that's it.

That´s the same here, since 5 years old, and I hate my father beacuse he doesn´t think like me and it doesn´t understands me, he´s a little getting drunk the saturdays or sundays, I am waiting to grow up beacuse I want to live this home and leave alone :)
#4 EightMile (User)Feb 1, 2011, 6:58 pm

I recognize my self in that man, My dad has like a whole different state of mind than me. It's like he lives in a different world or so. But that's the same with my mom. I just wanna get my own place as soon as possible and, fuck this. 5 years is young by the way, i became a fan when i was in elementary.

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense....
#5 sevo star (Global Moderator)Feb 1, 2011, 7:29 pm

Props: 3
I can't imagine living without my father or my mother. We live in different worlds in so many ways, but I still love them though. Maybe when you get older you'll understand how much they actually mean.

Btw, welcome!! :)

#6 EightMile (User)Feb 1, 2011, 8:03 pm

Well, i'm already 16 man, I've seen everything. Ready to move out, so i don't think i'm not going to think any different about them ;)

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS