Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Introduce Yourself

Intoduction ?

#1 loutennant (User)Feb 11, 2011, 12:36 am

Props: 0
My name is Jacqueline Tennant,&& I am a HUUUUGE fan of Eminem he's inspired me a lot to never stop, never let anyone tell me different & to always keep my head up. My brother was the one who actually got me hooked on him, although he doesn't know that. When I was younger all I would hear was my brother blasting Eminem and once I got to about grade seven grade eight I started listening to him, and now in grade 11 I can tell you that Eminem is pretty much all i listen to. :)
#2 sevo star (Global Moderator)Feb 11, 2011, 8:19 am

Props: 3
Welcome! You have a kind of interesting little story lol :)

#3 crago (User)Feb 11, 2011, 6:22 pm

Props: 0
My name is Craig Sproul and im from scotland..lets just start with sayin EMINEM IS A GENIUS..LEGEND AND NO DOUBT BEST POUND FOR POUND HIP HOP ARTIST THE NOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE..Ther will never ever be a man..a hip hop star and devoted father as lyrically talented he is..me having a daughter myself ano exactly how he feels about being a great father..but when it comes down to buisness (work) HE IS THE GREATEST...keep blowing us away EM way ur music..Your the man..and come back to scotland..we get your music..and most of all I do.

Peace!:)
#4 sevo star (Global Moderator)Feb 12, 2011, 7:43 am

Props: 3
Crago, welcome :)

#5 TooillToKill (User)Feb 12, 2011, 3:44 pm

Props: 1
Welcome to the forum.

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS