Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Forum Help / Questions

*FORUM RULES* (locked)

#1 TooillToKill (User)Feb 12, 2011, 4:59 pm

Props: 1
We have established the new rules for the forum. Lonnie confirmed them.

I think we kind of need to crack down on grammar and punctuation errors. I realize a lot of this site does not speak English as their first language, and that's not the problem. The problem is people abbreviating too much.

Here is an example:

"Hey guyz, I am new 2 the form, I luv eminem so much, he is my fav. thxxx"

When it should be

"Hey guys, I am new to the forum. I love Eminem music so much, he is my favorite artist, thanks!"

See in my eyes if you know how to say thxx, you know how to say thanks. I just think we would be a more respected forum and community if we cleaned up the forum a little bit. Also there are a lot of spam posts and trolling going on that needs to be cleaned up.

-No Spam posts. 3 warnings issued before a temporary ban. After that a permanent ban is issued. That means no gibberish or talking off topic that makes no sense to the discussion what so ever.

-No trolling. No pretending to have unreleased Eminem songs and claiming you have things you don't just to "Troll people" Like this

"Hey guys I have this new eminem song called "Return of Shady" Click here to download it!"

-No creating more than one account. (Should be questioned on why the person has 2 accounts) After that a ban should be issued on that account. (The reason being we don't want people top have multiple accounts and pretending to be more than one person.

This thread is locked. No new posts allowed.
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS