Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > General Music

Lil Wayne Writes to Fans From Jail

#1 Gits star (Global Moderator)Jul 14, 2010, 9:04 pm

Props: 10

Lil Wayne recently took to the pen and pad to talk to his fans about life behind bars. In his latest letter, Weezy F. wrote about his daily routine on lockdown. He also says his time in prison has afforded him the opportunity to better hone his lyrics, saying "...thereís no word that I can think of that properly defines them."

"I wake up around 11AM,Ē he wrote. "Have some coffee. Call my kids, and my wonderful mother. I then shower up. Read fan mail. Have lunch. Back on the phone. Read a book or write some thoughts down. Have dinner. Phone. Pushups. Then I listen to ESPN on the radio. Read the bible, then sleep. Thatís my day."

He added that, "Iíve been writing and let me be the first to tell you that the lyrics that Iím writing areÖ well thereís no word that I can think of that properly defines them. Amazing would be too typical and perfect would be unfair."

The full letter can be read: http://www.rap-up.com/2010/07/13/lil-wayne-applauds-drake-and-nicki-minaj-in-letter-to-fans/
#2 TooillToKill (User)Jul 20, 2010, 3:36 pm

Props: 1
This makes me want to write him.. He responds to every letter he gets. I wanna get chummy with the guy, use him to get to EM:D

#3 sevo star (Global Moderator)Jul 20, 2010, 11:36 pm

Props: 3
Hahahaha, use him to get to Em. That's nice :D

Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS