Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

Is Eminem a Sell-Out? pages (1,2)

#1 pins (Forum Moderator)Mar 1, 2011, 3:24 pm

Props: 19
This is a question I've always answered No to. And I still answer the same. I still defend him even if he did a collab with Rihanna.

First of all, I think there can be several reasons why Eminem collabed with Rihanna.

1. The song is about love that becomes violent and hatred = both Rihanna and Em has been through it.
2. I think Em looks what other rappers that he respects do. Rihanna is signed by Jay-Z, and has collabed with him before.
3. As what he said about the Pink collab, he just couldn't see anyone else do it.

And as many people think, it's because he wants to sell more records and earn money.
Eminem is not a fan of new technology. In a interview in one of his cars he says "I don't even know how it works" and shows a gamecube and so on (Very old interview ;))
If a rapper would want more money, they want it to show the world how rich they are. For example in their music videos, on mtv cribs, their clothes and so on. Have you ever seen Eminem on Mtv Cribs? Have you ever seen a music video where Eminem stands infront of a Bentley and raps about the 24" rims?
And have you even noticed that Eminem nowadays have almost always the same clothes and headgear all time and not trying to stand out?
Many rappers changes chains and all that stuff everyday, just because they want to show that they got money flow. Trust me, Eminem has soo much more money than they do, and still, he has mostly the same chain around his neck, the same jacket, black jeans and a white t-shirt.
And Eminem has said in so many songs that he very often hate the sucess, even though he love his fans, but still just want to have a normal life.

He wrote that he never wanted to sell out, and he feels like he haven't. He made pop joints, but he tells that the flow and the lyrics and the command of the beat was always pure hiphop.

Well this is just my thoughts about something that many people claimed Eminem is.

What's your thoughts about it?

Props for this post: LonniE, H o o D, ekisde, EightMile, eminemgurl, EminemandShady, sevo
"They blame it on Marilyn, and the heroin, where were the parents at?"
#2 ekisde (Forum Moderator)Mar 1, 2011, 4:06 pm

Props: 14
Very very good man!
This should copy and paste on every Eminem hate webs!
PROPS!
That´s why I like him! He's trying to act like a normal person...
#3 H o o D star (User)Mar 1, 2011, 4:31 pm

Props: 4
Wow... Props too dude.
Share same thoughts
#4 EightMile (User)Mar 1, 2011, 7:00 pm

Props: 0
Probz Dude!
That's exactly how i think about it ;)
Eminem is Eminem, and he'll always will be!

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense....
#5 sevo star (Global Moderator)Mar 1, 2011, 8:32 pm

Props: 3
Really interesting read!

EDIT: PROPS FFS! :D Thanks for your thoughts!

#6 LonniE (User)Mar 1, 2011, 8:40 pm

Props: 19
Really nice read. Feel the same way you do.. Props!
Get cheap stuff at DX.com
#7 eminemgurl (User)Mar 1, 2011, 8:53 pm

Props: 1
Wow! This is exactly how I feel. :D Great read.

Bitch Imma kill youQ
#8 westdoctor (User)Mar 1, 2011, 9:06 pm

Props: 0
Wow that's a record!
4 Props in one day!
#9 MrRShady (Forum Moderator)Mar 1, 2011, 9:13 pm

Props: 1
Thats Just Shady, doesnt care about money.
#10 sevo star (Global Moderator)Mar 1, 2011, 9:19 pm

Props: 3
westdoctor Wrote:
Wow that's a record!
4 Props in one day!

Yeah!
But that's the reward for good posts! :)

2 Pages:   [1] 2  >
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

© Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS