Welcome Guest
login/signup

JustShady.com - Eminem Fan Site / Forum
Do you like us on Facebook? Dont't show this again
Please Login or Signup above to access the whole site.

Home | Forum | Downloads | Contact
Eminem Stuff: Lyrics | Discography | Biography | Pictures

Forum > Eminem

My 8 Mile Prop

#1 EminemFanWeb (User)Mar 15, 2011, 9:34 am

Props: 0
Here is my 8 Mile movie screen-used prop (a pair of nightclub flyers) which were used in the scene of 8 Mile where Wink is handing out flyers to people in the club and to the people who were sitting at Jimmy's table.

There is a red and yellow flyer with DETROIT'S OWN THE HIP HOP SHOP, LEADAZ OF THE FREE WORLD and CONTACT WINK wrote on them.

The flyers came in a resealable bag with a certificate of authenticity. I am happy with the prop but I don't know whether I should keep them in a safe place where they can't get damaged or get them framed with the certificate of authenticity in the frame too.

"You can do anything you set your mind to" - Eminem
#2 pins (Forum Moderator)Mar 15, 2011, 12:32 pm

Props: 19
I would keep 'em in a safe place. :)
Very nice prop!
"They blame it on Marilyn, and the heroin, where were the parents at?"
#3 EminemFanWeb (User)Mar 15, 2011, 12:44 pm

pins Wrote:
I would keep 'em in a safe place. :)
Very nice prop!

#4 pins (Forum Moderator)Mar 15, 2011, 12:47 pm

Well you can, but if you wanna show people them or what ever, then I dont think they understand what it is if you dont explain.
If I would frame something in, it would be a autograph or a poster of Eminem you know :) But hey thats just me ;)
#5 EminemFanWeb (User)Mar 15, 2011, 1:09 pm

pins Wrote:
Well you can, but if you wanna show people them or what ever, then I dont think they understand what it is if you dont explain.
If I would frame something in, it would be a autograph or a poster of Eminem you know :) But hey thats just me ;)

Oh I know what you mean. But on the certificate of authenticity it says that they are a pair of nightclub flyers from the movie 8 Mile and it says prop on it and if they still don't know then I would explain. I have been told by members of TRShady that they think I should get it framed.
#6 pins (Forum Moderator)Mar 15, 2011, 2:09 pm

Well if you want to frame it, frame it, I don't really think it matters that much, and it can be cool to have on the wall on second thought :)
#7 EminemFanWeb (User)Mar 15, 2011, 3:37 pm

pins Wrote:
Well if you want to frame it, frame it, I don't really think it matters that much, and it can be cool to have on the wall on second thought :)

Yeah it can be :) the thing is also, I have alot of things in my room and I don't have anywhere to keep it safe. I might get a frame for it oneday but for now i'll try to put it somewhere. I've got it on a shelf away from everything at the moment cos I don't want it to get damaged.
#8 Chonata (User)Mar 27, 2013, 5:42 pm

8 miles - best film I've seen
#9 drifter (User)Apr 8, 2013, 10:16 am

Thats cool
Currently Viewing This Thread Within 15 Min: 1 (0 Users, 1 Guests)
bb

Copyright JustShady 2010-2012 | Link Us | ChangeLog
YouTube Twitter FaceBook RSS